Monday, April 30, 2012

Disneyland

Oh My Goodness!!!!

My husband and I feel our age right now.  We have just returned from a wonderful trip to Disneyland where we spent at least 10 hours a day.  We had to get our moneys worth, you know.  By Saturday evening we were completely toast, and I was ready to push people down as we were trying to exit the park.  We somehow got caught in the fire work exit crowd, and I simply do not do well with feeling like cattle! 

We had a great time, so let's get to the pictures.  I do have to tell you, we took the old camera, thinking it would be better because it was smaller.  But it stopped working on the second day.  Oh well, we have our memories!

Most of the pictures are from the beach.  Middle Bit desperately wanted to go since he is still deciding on what he wants to be when he grows up: a surfer or a priest.  I think surfer is in the lead after this visit!



















As you can tell, the pictures become really blurry towards the end.  Oh well.

We had a blast!  The kids rode their first roller coaster rides and were champs at walking around and not whining!  This was a great trip, and I loved every second of it, but I am glad it is done and we have survived Disneyland.  I love it, but I do not want to return any time soon!

Have a great day everyone!
Love,
Suzy

No comments:

Post a Comment