Thursday, April 5, 2012

Our New Additions

Do you remember the post I did on all the cats who visit our house?

Well there was in cat in particular that has made us his home.  It is Jack.



He is such a good cat.  But we have found something out.

Jack is not Jack, but Jacklyn.

She had kittens two days ago.

She carved out a spot in the hay, and would not move.  She would let me pet her, and feed her, but would not move.
 Then she moved and I saw black fuzzy kittens.
 All curled up together under their momma.
But Jack kept getting in my way.  She wanted the attention all to herself!  After all, she did all the work right?

I am not a cat person, but these kittens sure are the cutest things I have ever seen!  I will try to get better pictures of them as Jack feels more comfortable.

Happy Easter Everyone!
Love,
Suzy

No comments:

Post a Comment